[time-nuts] Re: tinyPFA feature request

Adam MacDonald Calvinf15 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 21 23:13:37 UTC 2023

All,

I’ve been experimenting with the Tiny PFA and it’s an excellent piece of engineering. Thanks Erik!

Not completely understanding the statistics of ADEV, I’ve searched the forum for any information on the decimation that is selectable in the tPFA software. Are there any threads or references someone can point me to on this topic?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Adam MacDonald
calvinf15 at sbcglobal.net