[time-nuts] Re: pulling some crystals

john.haine at haine-online.net john.haine at haine-online.net
Thu Dec 7 11:53:02 UTC 2023

Might be easier to add an extra stage of frequency division and use a lower frequency non-overtone crystal?  There was a neat little circuit invented years ago by Racal that gave a way to digitally insert very small frequency increments, I believe to permit "digital pulling" of a reference oscillator.