[time-nuts] Re: info on Tele Quarz Group 5 MHz oscillator?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Dec 11 02:34:00 UTC 2023

Hi

If the 40.92 on the label is talking about the 40th week of 1992, that would make this a > 30 year old part. That’s well before folks started putting specs and catalogs up on the internet …. It’s also pretty far back in the whole: Tele Quartz => Oak => Corning => Vectron => Microsemi => Microchip progression.

A picture of the package might help folks come up with something that could help ( = a lot of these packages had common pinouts ….).

Bob