[time-nuts] Re: guidance on a Timing Solutions TSC5110a please?

Razvan Popescu [YO8RYR] yo8ryr at gmx.net
Wed Dec 13 08:32:59 UTC 2023

Hello Wilko,

Sorry I missed this email and just saw it now.

Are you talking about the seller from "Kleinanzeigen" which also has
other Symmetricom hardware? I asked him also last week about those 5110a
units and he said 1200 Euro including shipping.

Hardware looks pretty bad and also not kept in good conditions, not sure
if they kept it in rain because it looks all pictures are made outside
and in winter temperatures that for sure is not good.

Cheers!
Razvan