[time-nuts] Partial Symetricon 1050A Schematics

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 24 02:09:10 UTC 2023

List,
I have re-drawn 4 Symetricon 1050A schematics from scans provided by John K0CGJ using PSE 9 into PNG images.  These images can be enlarged to any size for printing without smearing.
I'll try attaching them to this post. If they are scrubed, please contact me off line and I'll be glad to send them.
If anyone has other schematic scans, please send them to me and I'll re-draw them into TIFF BIT images for the ability to make large clear prints.
If anyone discovers any error's, please contact me so I can correct them.
Best wishes,
Perry KM6FQV