[time-nuts] HP 00105-6013 crystal oscillator wanted

vilgotch1 at gmail.com vilgotch1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 00:16:34 UTC 2023

Hi all,

The crystal oscillator in my 5061A has developed an intermittent fault.
I thought I had it fixed but it turned out not to be the case. The fault
appears to be in the internal oscillator oven, not the outer oven
control area. That section is surrounded by cast foam and is not easily
accessible.

If anyone here has one of these units and would be happy to mail it to
me in Australia I would be happy to hear from you!. All costs covered by
me naturally.

Regards,

Morris Odell