No subject

Wed Dec 27 08:32:07 UTC 2023

(1) C1 (390 uF) and C2 (47 uF) are shown in a Pi network low pass filter on the 10 MHz (doubled 5 MHz drive) signal. My guess is that the value of C1 is likely 390 pF and C2 is 47 pF. A value of 3.3 nH for L5 seems reasonable.

(2) C26 is shown as 750 uF, but is likely 750 pF (to match C19, which also resonates with a 33 nH inductor).

(3) There are two C28's shown. The one resonating T2 should probably be 15 pF (rather than 15 uF).

(4) There are two C3's shown. My guess is that the capacitor at the junction of Q9 and R7 should be labelled C23.

--
Bill Byrom N5BB