[time-nuts] Re: Role of GPS for Kalman Filter

Trent Piepho tpiepho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 22:26:11 UTC 2023

U-Blox has GPS/IMU modules that have a built in 9-axis IMU and positioning
system.  Check out the NEO-M9V.  No need to build your own, unless that's
part of the goal.

It does have dynamic models tuned to cars, motorcycles, or electric bikes.
No balloon model.  I think you could still get a basic sensor fusion though.