[time-nuts] Latest version of Trimble Studio?

John Miller john at millerjs.org
Tue Feb 7 17:25:44 UTC 2023

Hi All,
I'm working on the Ericsson GPS 03 01 units again, which have an RES SMT360 in them, and I'm looking for the latest version of Trimble Studio. I have v1.64 which seems to be from 2016, and while it connects to the GNSS module just fine, it isn't actually displaying any data. I am not able to use the standard commands for resetting or configuring the unit, which makes me suspect that perhaps the version of Trimble Studio I have is too old?

Thanks!
John KC1QLN