[time-nuts] Position open at WWVH

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:20:40 UTC 2023

I received this notice the other day.  I think the position closes on the
20th, so not too much time left.  Kauai doesn't sound like bad duty and if
I was 20 years younger would certainly consider it.

WWVH's manager, Dean Okiyama, is retiring. If you know someone who'd be
suitable to apply for the position, please let them know.  It's a great job
opportunity for someone.  The job just posted and usually NIST postings
close in 30 days, so best to apply within a couple of weeks, since I don't
know about this one.  Anyway, pass this link along.

https://www.usajobs.gov/job/704474800

I've been out of the country for the last 3 weeks with limited internet,
but don't think I've seen the notice to the list.  If it is
redundant please excuse the post.

Regards,
Skip Withrow