[time-nuts] Re: HP 10811-60111 Oscillators {External}

Jim Muehlberg jmuehlbe at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 11 15:40:21 UTC 2023

Bob, so the ADEV gets better than factory spec - better over time?  The
number stated below approaches NIST_F1 at 1s ~2.8E-13. (Not sure if its
correct - found on a slide presentation) and apparently exceeds most
commercial cesium clocks for time scales less than~10s..

This is all fascinating since I now have two functional (as far as I
know) opt 4 5061As (with, of course, 10811s inside). Plotting the spec
for the 10811 and the 5061 in time lab is interesting, as the ADEV for
the 10811A does indeed  exceed the 5061 for time scales less than 1s.

Maybe this is old news to all of you, but it's more than I knew yesterday!

Jim