[time-nuts] Re: Spectracom 8143 GPS Disciplined Osc

DM dgminala at mediacombb.net
Fri Jan 13 19:18:40 UTC 2023

Here's a copy of the complete manual for the 8143, including schematics.
I've seen these on eBay several times, but never investigated them.  Looks like a pretty nice box at first glance, complete with lots of outputs on the rear.  Phase noise is probably not that great, since most of the signal path is 74HCT and 74AS TTL logic gates with some LC filtering at the output to cleanup.

Hope it helps,
DaveM