[time-nuts] Syncserver S300 power supplies

Todd Smith tssmith2002 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 17:19:41 UTC 2023

I am looking for replacement power supplies for a S300.  They use a Powdec
HDT125-43 power supply that is hard to find.  Powdec is out of business and
this power supply is a triple output unit +5v, +15v, -15v.

Anyone have a dead or decommissioned unit or spare power supplies that they
would be willing to part with for a nominal sum?

Thanks for a great list!  I learn something new most days.

Todd Smith