[time-nuts] MHM-A1 maser temperature stabilization (Skip Withrow)

cdelect at juno.com cdelect at juno.com
Wed Jan 18 17:16:43 UTC 2023

Skip,

Your problem reminds me of the symmetricom environmental chamber:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCDqak4AGTI

Where I used to work they had some equipment housed in a neat oversized
rack that I envisioned would allow me to roll the efos 2 into it and then
shut the see thru front door. Adding some sort of AC with conditioned
airflow would complete it. Unfortunately when the unit was decommissioned
I no longer had the EFOS2 so it just was scrapped! :(

Anyway you might consider building a chamber to condition.

Cheers,

Corby