[time-nuts] Re: Composite sky GPS - with an added digression

glen english LIST glenlist at cortexrf.com.au
Sun Jul 9 00:21:58 UTC 2023

On GPS with RAW data output  - I'll use three receivers and calculate
fix external with raw data.

  I've bought 30 pcs of

https://www.skytraq.com.tw/homesite/PX1122C_DS.pdf

has all the raw data. $8.70 in quantity. Taiwan origin receiver
company,  Intention is to use three together. we'll see.

buy up to 100qu from their webstore navspark.

They also have a recv with precision pps and programmable timing outputs
and 10 MHz etc programmable

https://navspark.mybigcommerce.com/content/PX1100T_DS.pdf

Skytraq - I have used their Venus838 chips in production product for
years. the stuff works.

They've also got a range of L5 capabable devices now.