[time-nuts] HP 10638a degausser

Dirk Niggemann dirk.niggemann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 16:35:05 UTC 2023

I’m afraid  spoke too soon. My excitement at acquiring a ‘sold as seen’
5061b that unexpectedly appears to work perfectly got the better of me. It
was option 004 when built but had been downgraded to a (good) standard
performance tube (made mid 90s, so a ‘thin’ one retrofitted from the 5071)
at some point in the past.

No need for any degaussers but thank you to all who offered.
A working high performance tube looking for a good home is always welcome,
though…

Regards,

Dirk M0KRD