[time-nuts] Re: Fei FE-5680A RS-232 interface.

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Thu Jul 27 01:25:13 UTC 2023

You could pop it open to check to double confirm or scope the output for the RS232 levels. I believe all have a Max232 IC near the RS232 serial port. At least mine does. However they made so many revisions it's possible the buyer for a batch never spec'd it as the RS232 was never to be sued, but he board probably has a spot for it.

-=Bryan=-