[time-nuts] Re: modules with multiple bands, 1pps, etc

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Jul 28 17:23:25 UTC 2023

Hi

I’ve seen these programs work various ways.

In one model the “central office” buys things and ships them out. In the other
model each  local “team” is responsible for sourcing their parts.

Things like software might done with one model (free from central office with
a limited license ) and hardware might done another way.

Lots of variables.

Bob