[time-nuts] Re: Rinex to CGGTTS tools

Michael Wouters michaeljwouters at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 21:57:31 UTC 2023

Hello Marek

r2cggtts is definitely available from the BIPM ftp server but needs an
account and password, as I recall.
I will check access gain when I get to work.
I have the code but I am not sure if it can be redistributed freely.
Best to ask Pascale deFraigne at ROB.

I have the code for RINEX_USNO - it is very old though: GPS only, V2
RINEX only etc. It's based on R2CGGTTS v4.3
I can send that if you want

There's also my software
https://github.com/openttp/openttp/tree/develop/software/gpscv/common/process/rnx2cggtts
which currently works for GPS only and V3 RINEX only

Best regards
Michael