[time-nuts] Re: Creating a D.I.Y Rubidium Atomic Clock

Leo Ahluwalia leoahluwalia12 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:57:23 UTC 2023

Hello Lux, I appreciate the offer, and while I haven't done much research
regarding the Cold Atom Lab project, it's to my understanding that it
utilizes an atom chip for a lot of its procedures regarding the containment
of the Rb and potassium. While I'd love to work on something of that scale
one day, it's definitely above my paygrade both in terms of knowledge and
equipment as of right now.

Thanks, Leo