[time-nuts] Re: Kinnemetrics/truetime WVTR Mark IV wwv receiver manual or schematics

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 22:35:21 UTC 2023

Thanks Bryan and he does a great job of it. There had been a post T+N but 4
years ago is a long time. They had the schematic but no manual. odd to say
the least. I actually have a Mark 5 manual and unit that works. Its way
different then the Mark 4.
Lets see if anyone else has a answer.
Appreciate your response.
Paul