[time-nuts] Re: GPS receiver with reference clock input

comsec22 comsec22 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 06:17:26 UTC 2023

Keelan ciao,

I have the same input (capability) on Symmetricom XLi, but the difference is the internal firmware can manage in a 3 different way two sources: primary (Gps) and secondary as external reference (bnc).
Let's say at the end could be just a kind of backup. In Your case (Trimble) not really useful unless the internal clock is faulty..

Cheers

Inviato da Outlook per Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>