[time-nuts] Trimble SveeSix-CM3

jr52884 at aim.com jr52884 at aim.com
Mon Jun 12 01:55:46 UTC 2023

Hi All,
I'm looking for a working Trimble SVeeSix-CM3 with TSIP firmware (or at least TSIP on one of the serial ports). My goal is to test it with GPS daemon and send it to the maintainer as an engineering sample so he can add full support to the TSIP driver of gpsd.
I know these are very old, very difficult to find these days, and report the incorrect date, but if you have one that you don't want anymore or have no need for it and want to sell it, please let me know. I really appreciate it!
Thanks.
Jonathan