[time-nuts] Re: Creating a D.I.Y Rubidium Atomic Clock

Leo Ahluwalia leoahluwalia12 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 18:21:45 UTC 2023

Hi Magnus, I appreciate the book suggestions, I'll have to take a look at
the primer and the books mentioned to hopefully get a clearer picture of
what my goals are. I hadn't realized that the package could be covered like
that (though I'm guessing post-construction for the most part), but it's
nice to hear that I won't have to set up a room or space for a dim-out.
I'll have to make sure to keep the timenuts posted once I've done some more
research.

Thanks, Leo