[time-nuts] Re: Trimble SveeSix-CM3

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 13 20:38:48 UTC 2023

 Hi Johnathan,I may have a TSIP receiver, were are you located? Also are you aware of the TSIP_NMEA_App_Dev_Kit by Trimble. This contains source code and applictions for developers. There is a .exe of the demo. If nothing else this could be used to confirm correct operation of a software simulator.
The SVee8 and Lassen SKII can also be set to TSIP.
If posting looks reasonable I could have a look for a receiver.

Robert G8RPI.