[time-nuts] Re: 5071B

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Jun 16 18:13:32 UTC 2023

Hi

A lot of the new stuff is closer to a 1008 maser than a 5071 in terms of tossing in the trunk of you car and heading down a dirt road. The 5071 likely will survive and do pretty well. The 1008 might not survive without some very fancy isolation.

How important this is to how many folks ….. who knows…. My guess is that a price 2X the 5071 would be a bigger issue, sales volume wise.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone