[time-nuts] Re: What GNSS module to buy for a good time reference?

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:37:41 UTC 2023

Hi Erik;
A few ways I would go, add the to a good GNSS Choke-Ring antenna:
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/18774
SparkFun GNSS Timing Breakout - ZED-F9T (Qwiic) - GPS-18774 - SparkFun Electronics<https://www.sparkfun.com/products/18774>
The SparkFun GNSS Timing Breakout offers a unique entry into SparkFun's geospatial catalog featuring the ZED-F9T GNSS receiver from u-blox.
www.sparkfun.com
https://gnss.store/zed-f9t-timing-gnss-modules/166-elt0147.html

https://gnss.store/zed-f9t-timing-gnss-modules/206-ELT0141.html

Cheers;
Tom Knox
SR Test and Measurement Engineer
Phoenix Research
4870 Meredith Way Apt 102
Boulder, Co 80303
Formerly of:
357 Fox Lane
Superior Co 80027
303-554-0307
actast at hotmail.com

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/marshall-fire/superior-man-moving-forward-after-losing-dream-research-lab-during-marshall-fire

"Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of Justice" Both MLK and Albert Einstein