[time-nuts] Re: What GNSS module to buy for a good time reference?

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:54:27 UTC 2023

Hi All;
There is one NEO F10T breakout board I have seen.
https://www.ardusimple.com/product/simplegnss-timing/
[https://www.ardusimple.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/NEO-F10T_top.jpg]<https://www.ardusimple.com/product/simplegnss-timing/>
simpleGNSS<https://www.ardusimple.com/product/simplegnss-timing/>
L1/L5/E5a GNSS receiver with submeter location accuracy, nanosecond timing accuracy and RAW data for postprocessing PPK. Based on u-blox NEO-F10T.
www.ardusimple.com
UBLOX has a eval software that is very useful, but has a few bugs.l
Cheers;

Tom Knox
SR Test and Measurement Engineer
Phoenix Research
4870 Meredith Way Apt 102
Boulder, Co 80303
Formerly of:
357 Fox Lane
Superior Co 80027
303-554-0307
actast at hotmail.com

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/marshall-fire/superior-man-moving-forward-after-losing-dream-research-lab-during-marshall-fire

"Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of Justice" Both MLK and Albert Einstein