[time-nuts] Re: Help needed with a UPS for my GPSDO

Larry McDavid lmcdavid at lmceng.com
Mon Jun 26 19:37:57 UTC 2023

CORRECTION: the two gel cell batteries in my SmartUps 1500 VA units are
each 12 volt, for a total of 24 volt for the pack. Here is a link to a
listing for the replacement tow-battery pack with connector on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124035979496?hash=item1ce11ed8e8:g:hPcAAOSwC9hb8zbM&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA8M%2Bo%2BmHMWO0XuVvhacEIjw13Y0AyrJofIpKN0c8TCSkcS%2BX9XcLdiR%2BW460106f29X1J79S2RtcKPAeeBR%2F0emoxSsxcPRLxpUKosZ3yMM64qunQpUpIvhDaazuRifZOikQ%2FpnbMqWAwDbqFyFMf%2FLjXj%2BAiQgVmqHJ0Vgp207et1N%2F8YtLnXSmQtHAd0enqO9Ck0qAGlm1hrKsb5x7hQiqFveMoRsdd9fxJQ%2Fk0vHghXie01pWbBm3uaeVrQf9D3vg5PArbFvjRSrTkNxWQiBKlEJkrtEH3If7DRCqsvfbY4YWvlWDvMMpfAWBF5%2Fl7%2BQ%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR_ih1ZKfYg

At least on the 1500 VA UPS, the battery pack connects with a large,
gray PowerPole connector. The smaller Model 600 UPS may use a smaller
connector.

The way APC orients the individual 12 volt batteries makes it difficult
to read the individual battery specifications.

Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB