[time-nuts] Composite sky GPS

glen english LIST glenlist at cortexrf.com.au
Fri Jun 30 05:36:41 UTC 2023

talking about GNSS, someone here might know....

I have a problem which I can see either one hemisphere or the other, but
not both simultaneously  - from the one antenna.

It takes two antennas. Consequently, my 3D fixes are in the toilet.

Is there a mode where two receivers  separately correlate all the sats
they can see independently and then talk to each other to use the sats
from the 'other' receiver to get a better all sky 3D fix ? or get
enough raw data out of them and post process elsewhere ?

glen.