[time-nuts] Re: HP 10509A antenna specifications?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Mar 1 01:45:48 UTC 2023

Hi Matt:

There were two versions of the loop antenna.  The early one used a couple of 13CW4 Nuvistors and the newer one used FETs.
https://prc68.com/I/117A.shtml

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.