[time-nuts] Re: HP 10509A antenna specifications?

JOHN HARTZELL johnhartzell at icloud.com
Wed Mar 1 10:07:08 UTC 2023

I make loop antennas and may be able to help you out. Do you have a picture of the antenna or diagram, dimensions?  Also, what frequency is it that you are trying to capture.  Lastly, you definitely want the conduit pipe. It is what will thwart the noise.  The truck is that it cannot be a complete loop.

Kind regards,

John

https://linkedin.com/in/john-h-6a131b12/