[time-nuts] Tbolt E and Lady Heather satellite data

Chris Farley kc9ieq at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 04:16:32 UTC 2023

Hi all!It's been a while, boy do I have some catching up to do...
Purchased a Thunderbolt E and in setting up Lady Heather for it, there seems no way to display data from all 12 satellite channels.  9 is the maximum that will display, regardless of screen resolution setting.  Am I missing something obvious?
As a side note, I will now be selling a "normal" Trimble Thunderbolt GPSDO, and a True Position GPSDO.  Both work fine, they've simply been replaced.  I'm not really sure what to ask for the True Position.  Holdover seemed to be more stable than the Tbolt but I don't have data to support this.
Regards, Chris Farley

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android