[time-nuts] Synergy / iLotus M12M Firmware

Razvan Popescu [YO8RYR] yo8ryr at gmx.net
Thu Mar 9 10:35:19 UTC 2023

Hello,

I am trying to get the latest firmware for the M12M module IL-GPS-0030-B
but I cannot find it anywhere.

I am interested to have this module updated for the GPS Week Rollover
mainly. From what I read this is based on the compiled firmware date.
The newer the compilation date the more years the module will work.

For example the modules with firmware date 2005 to 2015 will have a week
rollover on 17 August 2024. The modules with firmware 2016 will have
rollover week August 17, 2035 and the ones with 2017 firmware will have
August 17, 2036.

The module I have it is from 2006 so I expect next year to have issues.

Best regards,
Razvan