[time-nuts] Time-nut goes Japan!

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Mar 12 09:08:07 UTC 2023

お早うございます、皆さん、

As you might know, in May, the next IFCS/EFTF will be held in the lovely city of
Toyoama, Japan.

As I will be in Japan anyways and probably travel a bit, I was wondering whether
there are any time-nuts in Japan who would want to meet up.

I have not yet finalized my travel plans, but I will arrive in the week after
golden week and stay for at least a week after the conference.

			Attila Kinali
--
The driving force behind research is the question: "Why?"
There are things we don't understand and things we always