[time-nuts] Re: Frequency counter recommendation wanted

Ken Winterling wa2lbi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:08:00 UTC 2023

John,

I've owned three of the Racal-Dana 1992 counters for years. The one
weakness I have noticed is that the keypad tactile switches.fail at a very
high rate. I got my counters very cheaply because they were advertised as
defective, for parts only.  If you encounter a switch problem I can send
you information on what I have done to fix the problem.

73,

*Ken*
*WA2LBI*