[time-nuts] Si5351 configuration propagation delays ?

Dave softfoot at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 17 13:13:01 UTC 2023

I am using an Si5351 to generate 10MHz and 20MHz clocks and using the
PLLA "correction" divider register to adjust the input clock (a TCXO) to
be accurately 25MHz.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the outputs to be stable after a
change to the calibration register (it also requires the output
frequencies to be re-calculated).

Is it of the order of milliseconds or seconds ??

I have trawled through the data-sheets and app notes but I cannot find
anything.

Regards,
Dave