[time-nuts] Re: Faulty HP 10544B

David G. McGaw david.g.mcgaw at dartmouth.edu
Tue Mar 28 01:54:48 UTC 2023

It does sound like the oven on the 10544 has failed.  There is a lot of
info on the unit at http://leapsecond.com/museum/10544/.

Also, if you choose not to or cannot repair it, any commonly available
version 10811 oscillator is plug-and-play (only the 10811B is not).  It
will replace a 10544 with no re-wiring.

David N1HAC