[time-nuts] Re: Faulty HP 10811D

mailing list moderator mod20 at LeapSecond.com
Thu Mar 30 07:45:05 UTC 2023

Some of you may have missed [1] the amazing 10811 photos from Askild in
the previous posting [1].

In this posting/reply we have -attached- the images, which may show up
better for some readers.

If you have any comments or questions about list mechanics and
infrastructure contact: time-nuts-owner at lists.febo.com

-- moderators

[1] The time-nuts list accepts attachments without problem, including
photos, images, plots, PDF, zip, etc. But it has trouble with html
postings or "inline" images.

[2]
https://febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts_lists.febo.com/2023-March/107631.html
https://febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts_lists.febo.com/2023-March/date.html#end