[time-nuts] Re: Pendulum 2804 Master Clock. Anyone that can provide documentation?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Sun May 28 20:58:42 UTC 2023

Hej Ulf,

So, Pendulum was sold off at one time and was under the Spectracom. The
Rapco 2804 was probably rebranded as Pendulum there for a while, and was
not a design that came out of the Bälstabro design office and manufacturing.

Search for Rapco 2804 gives more info.

Harald bought the rights for Pendulum back, and they have now developed
a new counter that is released. They showed-cased that at the IFCS/EFTF
in Toyama, Japan. Unfortunately I did not have budget to attend that.

I can't recall that Pendulum ever had any manufacturing in UK. Sweden
and Poland, yes.

Cheers,
Magnus