[time-nuts] Re: Connector help

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Sun May 28 23:27:31 UTC 2023

Are you sure the pin spacing is 0.125 inch?

The smallest pin spacing I have seen for 0.050 inch square pins is 0.156
inch spacing, which is a common system.

Or, if you can download the print for the exact Nemic Lambda supply, it is
likely they will include the part number for the mating connectors.

--- Graham

==