[time-nuts] Re: HP 5065A repair

Matt Huszagh huszaghmatt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:55:38 UTC 2023

Update: I realized my unit had the shunt inductor across the TED wires
so I cut this out and am now back at the de-flooding process.

When I first started the de-flooding process yesterday, I noticed quite
a bit of 2nd harmonic meter deflection/activity, but now it's pretty
steady at 0. I'm not sure if this is normal. But, I'm not very far into
the 6-day process, so I suppose I just need to wait.

Matt

>>> Matt