[time-nuts] Re: problem with Trimble Mini-T

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Nov 7 20:40:33 UTC 2023

I measured a Thunderbolt using both TinyPFA and a TimePod and got the
attached ADEV plots.  From one second out, they're virtually
indistinguishable.  I was very impressed!

It may be a while before I am able to publish results, but in
September/October I did a very long data collection run using four
TinyPFAs measuring different GPS/GPSDO sources at a 10 Hz rate over a
total of 42 days.  The TinyPFAs ran flawlessly over that period writing
to a laptop over USB.  Again, very impressive.

John
----