[time-nuts] Re: HP 5065A repair

Matt Huszagh huszaghmatt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 03:52:56 UTC 2023

Well I think I was wrong about A3 being an issue. I compared this unit
to a working unit and they behave pretty similarly. The A1 synthesizer
5.135 MHz output is a little lower on the (thus far) non-functioning
unit, but it's not a huge difference and the RF excitation signal into
the RVFR looks pretty similar. A3TP2 is low on both units (93 mV on the
working one). I expect the working unit probably just needs an
alignment.

Anyway, I'm back to de-flooding.

Matt