[time-nuts] Re: moving optical clocks to test Einstein's general relativity

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 10:25:14 UTC 2023

Is a gravimeter with 1 uGal stability able to support the performance
of optical clocks? Maybe we must first relate the performance of
gravimeters with the performance of optical clocks.
Gravity measurements below 10e−9 g...  <https://arxiv.org/pdf/1809.04908.pdf>
The PTB has made a transportable optical clock that fits in a truck:
<https://www.ptb.de/cms/fileadmin/internet/presse_aktuelles/Presseinfos/2017/D1694_015_komprimierter.jpg>
Geodesy and metrology with a transportable optical clock
<https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1705/1705.04089.pdf>