[time-nuts] Re: Seems like the new version PN2060C is available for sale US$680

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Oct 3 18:22:38 UTC 2023

Hi

Looking at their plot of the 10 MHz OCXO into both inputs:

There are some pretty significant spurs on that plot. From the notes below it, they seem to still be digging into the source of those spurs and ways to reduce / eliminate them. I think there still is a bit more work to be done. They imply the fix could be hardware rather than software. If so, I’d wait for the next version ….

Bob