[time-nuts] Re: Scandium plus hard x-rays

Richard Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed Oct 4 14:39:10 UTC 2023

A nuclear clock may be less susceptible to various perturbations, but
will still have a frequency that is a function of gravity, as per
relativity.

Has a way of measuring gravity been developed that would be accurate
enough to make such a nuclear clock as accurate as this article is
saying?

---
Rick Karlquist
N6RK