[time-nuts] Re: Checking the Trimble MINI-T

Keelan Lightfoot keelanlightfoot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 06:06:51 UTC 2023

Erik,

I think I ended up with the second-to-last Mini-T from the same seller!
Trimble's official documentation for the module is pretty lackluster,
especially with respect to pin 5, 'V Antenna'.

Are you familiar with Trimble's Visual Timing Studio? It's a pretty capable
tool for working with Trimble's timing products, and available free. I have
used it with my UCCM in TSIP mode, and given that the Mini-T and the UCCM
have the exact same architecture, I imagine Visual TIming Studio would work
with the Mini-T as well, even though the Mini-T isn't mentioned in the
release notes for VTS.

- Keelan