[time-nuts] Re: Racal Dana 9457 Rubidium with intermittent lock

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 12:42:11 UTC 2023

I looked up that reference online and there is a blog on eevblog about it.
There is a front panel meter. Since the unit locks for a bit what is the
meter showing?
On efc, slowly drifting up or down.
Lamp voltage gives good hint to the lamp output. Is it stable or maybe
slowly dropping off.
Also the lamp could be dropping out and coming back on. They do that near
the EOL.
Best of luck. Looks like a nice unit.
Paul
WB8TSL