[time-nuts] Looking for (service) documentation on Efratom MPC 'Modular Phase Comparator'

wkb at xs4all.nl wkb at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 20 16:57:06 UTC 2023

Hi,

Now that I have repaired my Efratom FRK-L I am obviously in the process of
checking it out.

In my Efratom MFS I happen to have an MPC module (and an FRK-HLN 5 MHz Rb
that drives its reference input).  Point is, I do not fully trust the MPC.
Hence, I am looking for (service) docs.
Sofar, my search has only turned up a catalogue
("Efratom-MFS-207-catalogue.pdf") which spends a single page on the MPC.

If someone on this list has more / better documentation on the MPC module I
would love to hear from you!

Best,

Wilko